Vacancy Announcement :
|Post title||Entrepreneurship Instructor (2)|
|Job duration||5 months|
|Location||Alula & Bargal|
|Reporting to||Centre Manager & Program Manager|
|Application deadline||January 31st 2016|
Puntland Youth Peer Network is a groundbreaking and comprehensive youth to youth initiative pioneered by UNFPA; the network was established in September 2009 after 28 Y-peers have been trained as TOTs on 2008. PYPN is a community-based, non-profit making and non-political youth network and also an active member of Global Youth Peer Education Network. This partnership paves the way for experience sharing and enriching the activities of our organization. Puntland Y-peer network intends to promote a healthy life style through peer to peer approach and to empower young people to make responsible decisions.
Puntland Y-PEER is currently implementing Economic Empowerment Project for Youth in Alula and Bargal districts with the help of UNDP; this project provides market oriented vocational skills trainings and micro-grant injections to 140 persons living in Alula and Bargal districts. These 140 (62 men and 78 women) persons are mostly unemployed youth that are vulnerable to criminal activities and recently completed social rehabilitation training that redirected and rehabilitated them to become productive members of their society. The main purpose of the project is to strengthen community resilience against piracy through social rehabilitation, local economic development, job creation and support for entrepreneurs in Alula and Bargal of Puntland.
- Ensuring that all chapters of the course manual delivered to the trainees.
- Advance student learning through effective, dedicated, and exemplary instruction according to approved course outlines for the course.
- Providing seasons for 5 months consecutively
- Perform other duties as contractually required.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Entrepreneurship, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum two years experience in teaching entrepreneurship
- Proficient communication skills in both Somali and English languages
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work unsupervised and report back to training center manager and the Program Manager regularly on any matters.
- Ability to plan, organize and deliver theory and practical sessions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures relating to vocational instruction and ethical behaviors.
How to apply:
Interested potential candidates can send their CVs, one page of cover letter and their supporting documents to (firstname.lastname@example.org ) before 5:00PM (EAT) January 31st 2016.
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational center trainer (midwifery) 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational training center manager 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Psychosocial Counselor – ARC 2 Comments
- 23 Nov 2015Project Management Specialist (Somalia-FFP) – USAID 2 Comments
- 21 Nov 2015Consultant for undertaking the Local Labour Market Survey 1 Comment
- 22 Nov 2015Consultancy for the training on Conflict Mediation and Resolution for districts, villages and the Gurti in Bakool Region 1 Comment
- 14 Nov 2015Parliamentary Strengthening Specialist -SSG 1 Comment
- 14 Nov 2015Head of Office – ACTED 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Behavior Change Coordinator – World Vision 1 Comment
- 23 Nov 2015Pharmacist (1 position)- Somali Aid 1 Comment