22 Jun 2017
June 22, 2017
Date: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 to Thursday, August 10, 2017
Time:10:00 am to 04:00 pm
Venue: Hall 1, Hotel Kisma, Kismayo, Somalia
Admission: Free for audience
The sole aim for this education fair is to create a breach among the universities and potential candidates, however, the visitors of our education fair would be able to “shop” for courses that range from Management, Accountancy, Aviation, Pilot, Baking, Cooking, Beauty, Business Studies, Broadcasting, Law, Applied Sciences, Communication Studies, Engineering, Multimedia, IT and Computer Science, Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Marketing, Music, Tourism Studies, Advertising, Graphic Design, Architecture, Interior Design, Dance, Nursing, Automotive, Hair-Styling, Early Childhood Education, Cabin Crew, Skill Training Options, Aptitude and Course Counselling and many more at this “ONE-STOP EDUCATION SOLUTION”. The public is expected to discover many new options in educational offerings at this Fair.
The Fair would be of interest to the young school leavers, parents, teachers, university students, working adults, members of the industry and the general public seeking higher education opportunities. A chance not to be missed by enthusiastic students going into undergraduate and post-graduate courses, this Fair will provide all the answers to your queries on the best colleges and universities, courses, scholarships and career possibilities: What to study? Where to study? Which courses are the best for me? Visitors will also be able to obtain the best advice from educationists and counselors on the types of specialized training and academic courses available not only Somalia but also overseas. This will be conducted as lecture sessions and will be presented by professors, professionals and prominent successful personalities.
Are you willing to exhibit your offered courses to pools of potential applicants? Please do not hesitate to send us and expression of interest e-mail to [email protected]. If you’re located in Malaysia, Philipine, South Africa, Kenya and wish a face-to-face meeting, we would consider that call seriously.
- 23 Nov 2015Project Management Specialist (Somalia-FFP) – USAID 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational center trainer (midwifery) 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational training center manager 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Psychosocial Counselor – ARC 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Head of Office – ACTED 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Behavior Change Coordinator – World Vision 1 Comment
- 23 Nov 2015Pharmacist (1 position)- Somali Aid 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015TRAINING AND BEST PRACTICES FOR NEW ENTREPRENEURS – INTERSOS 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Consultancy on: Vocational training Entrepreneurship Course – INTERSOS 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015SEASONAL PROJECTS/COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER – Mercy-USA 1 Comment