About Ugub Solutions
Ugub Solutions is a driven service provider of turnkey solutions, it was established in 2010. The composition of thematic undertakings reflect the diversity of disciplines involved in event management. The portfolio of expertise includes; event management, translation service, travel and logistics support, marketing and recruitment, training and development, market research and online marketing, project monitoring, program evaluation, Baseline Needs Assessment; outsourcing and security solutions. we currently have physical and legal presence in most of Horn of African countries including; Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Uganda, Tanzania and South Sudan.
To obtain more realizable contracts so as to maximize the optimum usage of our present resources that will lead us to learn and grow in the expanding trading environment in the continent. To provide unparalleled quality services to our clients with a view to increasing their productivity and capacity by observing industry best practices.
To provide unparalleled quality services to our clients with a view to increasing their productivity and capacity by observing industry best practices.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- No harm policy
ETHICS & COMPLIANCE:
As a multi-national company, Ugub Solutions faces greater challenges than ever before. While our stakeholders demand more than simply good financial results, technology and global awareness have resulted in unprecedented scrutiny of our actions. Ugub Group expected to adhere to top-tier standards of corporate behavior everywhere Ugub Group operates.
As such, Ugub strictly adheres to national quality standards, with mainstreamed initiative supported by employees from diverse spheres of the company, seeks to embrace these standards and promote actions that will evolve and strengthen our corporate culture.
Ugub Group encourages its employees, stakeholders, and the general public to submit suggestions, inquiries and report alleged ethics, compliance or governance violations through a direct line to directors and or through an open and confidential communication channel.
- CARE International
- Mercy Corps
- Contra Tec Co
- Ministry of Labor & Youth
- Ministry of Education
- UCSI University
- Githinji investment, Chamber Road, Nairobi, Kenya
- +254 722 252302
Request our quotation
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational training center manager 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Psychosocial Counselor – ARC 2 Comments
- 23 Nov 2015Project Management Specialist (Somalia-FFP) – USAID 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational center trainer (midwifery) 2 Comments
- 21 Nov 2015Consultant for undertaking the Local Labour Market Survey 1 Comment
- 22 Nov 2015Consultancy for the training on Conflict Mediation and Resolution for districts, villages and the Gurti in Bakool Region 1 Comment
- 14 Nov 2015Parliamentary Strengthening Specialist -SSG 1 Comment
- 14 Nov 2015Head of Office – ACTED 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Behavior Change Coordinator – World Vision 1 Comment
- 23 Nov 2015Pharmacist (1 position)- Somali Aid 1 Comment