Provision of Marketing & Recruitment Service
Ugub solutions is excellent in provision of marketing and recruitment service and we are your global “go to” strategy execution partner—we are passionate about applying integrated, innovative solutions to our clients’ organizational strategic missions using dynamic and diverse talent. We have trusted regional linkages in Kenya, Malaysia, India, Philippines, China and Pakistan from which we have pool of expertise in diverse fields ready and willing to offer services in any part of the global. We also offer translation services of marketing and communication documents from English to Somali, Swahili to Somali, Arabic to Somali, French to Somali, Turkish to Somali and Italian to Somali.
Ugub provides constantly updated and accurate information on anything to do higher education in overseas particularly Malaysia, Philippine, South Africa, and Kenya. Armed with the information we obtain through recruitment contracts, coupled with the support of our team of professionals, we strive to equip our audience with as much information as possible for them to make the right choices on higher education in precious universities.
In our portal, you will find a near-exhaustive list of international universities and private colleges, along with their basic information. Additionally, we have updated information on available scholarships of specific higher education courses, along with their criteria and details. For those audiences who unsure on their future course of study in overseas, head on over to our website or offices, where you can gain insights into fields of higher education in abroad.
Classified advertisement: Through our portal “Ugub.net classified ad”, Ugub offers a platform for employers to advertise job offerings. We link job seekers with valuable and available vacancies nationally and internationally.
- 23 Nov 2015Project Management Specialist (Somalia-FFP) – USAID 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational center trainer (midwifery) 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational training center manager 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Psychosocial Counselor – ARC 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Head of Office – ACTED 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Behavior Change Coordinator – World Vision 1 Comment
- 23 Nov 2015Pharmacist (1 position)- Somali Aid 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015TRAINING AND BEST PRACTICES FOR NEW ENTREPRENEURS – INTERSOS 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Consultancy on: Vocational training Entrepreneurship Course – INTERSOS 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015SEASONAL PROJECTS/COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER – Mercy-USA 1 Comment