Somali Aid is not just an NGO or a non-profit organization. It is a politically non-partisan organization which transcends the regional and belief barriers, and aims to serve every individual regardless of their origin. The goal is to build a platform that will enable the people to realize the potential of an organized community-based system where people not only contribute their financial resources but their human capital and ideas as well.
Somali Aid has been conducting humanitarian programs in Somalia since 2010, currently the organization is conducting wide range of a programs and it is main focus is WASH, Nutrition, Health, food security and livelihood and protection. Somali Aid is looking for suitable candidates for various positions for its planned health program in Kismayo, Lower Juba region.
1.0 Position Title: Pharmacist (1 position)
Pharmacist Main Tasks:
Stock management of drugs and medical material within the hospital/health posts
Management of Central Pharmacy including reporting, inventories, consumptions, flow
Provides clinical support to their teams and clinicians. Monitors prescriptions and conducts audits to ensure legitimacy and clinically justified based on MSF protocol.
Pharmacists with diploma/degree from recognized institutions
2 year experience working in demanding clinical setting – INGO experience an added advantage
Ability to speak Somali is must
|Location Raskamboni – Badhadhe District|
Please send your CV with 3 previous job references and Academic qualifications to:firstname.lastname@example.org, cc:Ibrahim.email@example.com Deadline: 25th November 2015
Kindly mention the position on the subject line of the email or hand deliver to Somali Aid Kismayo office. Candidates with working experience with INGO in Somalia will be preferred. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- 14 Nov 2015Psychosocial Counselor – ARC 2 Comments
- 23 Nov 2015Project Management Specialist (Somalia-FFP) – USAID 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational center trainer (midwifery) 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational training center manager 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Parliamentary Strengthening Specialist -SSG 1 Comment
- 14 Nov 2015Head of Office – ACTED 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Behavior Change Coordinator – World Vision 1 Comment
- 23 Nov 2015Pharmacist (1 position)- Somali Aid 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015TRAINING AND BEST PRACTICES FOR NEW ENTREPRENEURS – INTERSOS 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Consultancy on: Vocational training Entrepreneurship Course – INTERSOS 1 Comment