Title: Registration Clerks
Location: DRC Mogadishu Office and IOM Reception Center
Start of Contract & Duration: (1st December, 4 Months)
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) has been providing relief and development services in the Somalia since 1997. Using a protection of human rights framework, DRC has mainly focused on displacement. Projects include protection, livelihoods, food assistance, NFI distribution, water and sanitation, and advocacy among others, as well as non-operational region-wide initiatives, focusing on advocacy and capacity building. The Somalia operation includes sixteen field bases, of which six are main Programme bases.
The position holder will be responsible to ensure that proper of the registration of returnees, refugees and IDPs through the SCOPE System including biodata collection, uploading and the top-up of the e-cards.
Collect all the biodata of the clients and record them properly through the offline and the online system
Continuously collect information related to movement of IDPs and update Emergency and Data management Officer
Ensure there is always DRC presence at the reception center for receiving and guiding the returnees on issues related to registration on SCOPE
In case of any other emergency, be the focal persons who will be able to mobilize resources for assessment and possible response
Reports to Emergency and Data management Officer
Commitments: DRC/DDG has a Humanitarian Accountability Framework, outlining its global accountability committments. All staff are required to contribute to the achievement of this framework into the work of DRC/DDG (http://www.DRC/DDG.dk/HAF.4265.0.html)
Posting details: (If the posting is in a difficult area, then indicate a few details of living conditions, security phases, R&R benefit, etc)
Diploma Information Technology and/or Records Management
Minimum 2 year experience in the Records Management
Good skills and ability to run and operate database systems
Strong and better communication of written and verbal of English language
At least 2year experience working with NGOs and/or other international agencies
Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Fluent in written and spoken English and Somali
Stable and robust character and a good team-player
Excellent communication skills, calm and a good sense of humor
Proven commitment to accountability practices.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Interested Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their applications including CVs by email to email@example.com no later than 23th November 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational center trainer (midwifery) 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational training center manager 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Psychosocial Counselor – ARC 2 Comments
- 23 Nov 2015Project Management Specialist (Somalia-FFP) – USAID 2 Comments
- 21 Nov 2015Consultant for undertaking the Local Labour Market Survey 1 Comment
- 22 Nov 2015Consultancy for the training on Conflict Mediation and Resolution for districts, villages and the Gurti in Bakool Region 1 Comment
- 14 Nov 2015Parliamentary Strengthening Specialist -SSG 1 Comment
- 14 Nov 2015Head of Office – ACTED 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Behavior Change Coordinator – World Vision 1 Comment
- 23 Nov 2015Pharmacist (1 position)- Somali Aid 1 Comment