We are specialized for social research and offer our clients edge-cut solutions. Advanced methodologies and our deep insights into our clients’ industries helps distinguish our service. Our successes come from our good relations with clients, regional partners, employees and local communities.
Our core business is consulting on the basis of marketing research. Our foundations are in the research industry. However, our knowledge and skills reach into various disciplines, such as brand management, management consulting, innovations, media, trend forecasting, web strategies and data mining. These marketing and business skills allow us to tap a rich seam of insights to help offer valuable marketing advice to our clients.
Why choose Ugub?
- The basis of our success are our good relations with clients, regional partners, employees and local communities.
- We have more than ten experienced senior researchers who have been working in the research more than ten years which gives us the necessary knowledge and wisdom.
- We know our clients and quickly recognize both their needs and their wishes. This helps us build close and successful relationships.
- We constantly introduce new knowledge, technologies and innovative research ideas to enhance solutions for our clients.
- Our wide range of analytical tools result from our innovative spark.
All this ensures that we can guarantee our clients added value.
- 23 Nov 2015Project Management Specialist (Somalia-FFP) – USAID 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational center trainer (midwifery) 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Vocational training center manager 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Psychosocial Counselor – ARC 2 Comments
- 14 Nov 2015Parliamentary Strengthening Specialist -SSG 1 Comment
- 14 Nov 2015Head of Office – ACTED 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Behavior Change Coordinator – World Vision 1 Comment
- 23 Nov 2015Pharmacist (1 position)- Somali Aid 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015TRAINING AND BEST PRACTICES FOR NEW ENTREPRENEURS – INTERSOS 1 Comment
- 19 Nov 2015Consultancy on: Vocational training Entrepreneurship Course – INTERSOS 1 Comment